- Meet the EVGA GTX 1080 Ti SC2
- Our test system, Division benchmarks
- Rise of the Tomb Raider
- Far Cry Primal
- Ashes of the Singularity
- Synthetics, power, heat, overclocking
- Bottom line
Hitman’s Glacier engine historically favored AMD hardware. It’s no surprise; Hitman’s a flagship AMD Gaming Evolved title. That said, GeForce cards certainly don’t slouch after recent driver optimizations. We test in both DirectX 11 and DirectX 12 with SSAO disabled.
The EVGA GTX 1080 Ti SC2’s lead is less here, possibly because Hitman’s already pushing out so many frames. We saw roughly 3 to 4 percent performance improvements over the GTX 1080 Ti Founders Edition at stock clock speeds—but a lot of people don’t buy a card like this to stick to stock speeds.
Next page: Rise of the Tomb Raider
EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti SC2PCWorld Rating
The GTX 1080 Ti SC2 uses EVGA's revolutionary iCX cooling technology to make the most potent consumer graphics card in the world even better. It's cool, quiet, and powerful.
- Incredible gaming performance, even at 4K
- EVGA's iCX cooling keeps temperatures and noise low
- Smaller than other custom GTX 1080 Ti cards
- Shroud design may be divisive