- Meet the EVGA GTX 1080 Ti SC2
- Our test system, Division benchmarks
- Rise of the Tomb Raider
- Far Cry Primal
- Ashes of the Singularity
- Synthetics, power, heat, overclocking
- Bottom line
Rise of the Tomb Raider
Whereas Hitman leans towards Radeon GPUs, Rise of the Tomb Raider performs much better on GeForce cards—and it’s absolutely gorgeous. We only test the game’s DirectX 11 mode, as DX12 results can be erratic.
Again, we saw a 3 to 4 percent improvement across the board going from the Founders Edition to the EVGA GTX 1080 Ti SC2.
Next page: Far Cry Primal
EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti SC2PCWorld Rating
The GTX 1080 Ti SC2 uses EVGA's revolutionary iCX cooling technology to make the most potent consumer graphics card in the world even better. It's cool, quiet, and powerful.
- Incredible gaming performance, even at 4K
- EVGA's iCX cooling keeps temperatures and noise low
- Smaller than other custom GTX 1080 Ti cards
- Shroud design may be divisive